Vision / Purpose
- Communicate, demonstrate the Kingdom of God in every sphere of life.
- Serve communities, nations in the spirit of love, excellence, integrity and compassion.
- Global Vision. Local Focus.
- Our focus goes far beyond the walls of our church. Though we celebrate our church community and promote our fellowship within, our heart is always turned towards those without who have never heard the Good News of Jesus Christ. Our very DNA is missional. Whether it be those around the world or those around the block, our arms are open and our hands extended to embrace and provide a place of love and nurture.
- God has called us to a CITY, STATE VISION with a FAMILY FOCUS. We view ourselves as a part of God’s global mission in the earth. We believe strongly that a local body can have a world impact. We also feel strongly about our focus on each individual family and each individual family member.
- Feed and instruct believers in the Word of God that they might live within the realm of their inheritance
- Equip believers to function in their ministry
- Win the lost to Jesus Christ.
- Glorify God by bringing that which is in Heaven to Earth
- Proclaim the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Communicate His love
- Live out the Word of God in every sphere of influence that has been entrusted to us
- Witness the saving power of Jesus Christ in this world, causing an eternal impact on the destiny of our generation and generations to come
- Unify, strengthen, the Body of Christ
- Invest in our children
Our Philosophy of Ministry
- We are a local Church, our head, Jesus Christ
- We model the Kingdom of God in this Earth
- We demonstrate the Kingdom of God by who we are as a people and what we accomplish as a ministry.
- By forging his mandate, assignments; coming in agreement with and aligning to His agenda; we seek God change in our communities, cities, state, nation.
- We empower persons through the Word of God to develop, forge, establish maintain a right relationship with God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit; with one another and allow God’s rule to permeate every dimension of life.